We Understand Families
We know it's hard work rounding up the little ones for your annual escape, but we're here to relieve that stress, leaving you with nothing but relaxation, heart-warming moments and smiling faces all round!
Natural Retreats understand that taking the whole family away can be slightly stressful, which is why we have taken every measure to make sure your holiday is as care free as possible.
From recommending days out to making reservations at family-friendly restaurants, our dedicated team can do it all. Fancy a picnic in the country or a day at the seaside? We can organise bespoke packages with food, games, wet-suits, bucket and spade* – anything and everything you need to enjoy your day!
For younger families we will even have a stair-gate fitted, travel cot, sterilisers, plastic cutlery and high chair ready and waiting for you on arrival - all free of charge. All our locations boast parking right next to your residence, so you can even unpack the car whilst the little ones sleep safely.
What's more, our Young Explorers aged 3 - 13 years will recieve a free Kid's Pack on arrival, containing all kinds of goodies to keep them entertained and educated, including a branded bag, activity sheets, clipboard, crayons, balloons, bubbles and a cuddly toy of our Natural Retreats mascot - Squidge the Squirrel.
Our favourite family friendly features:
• Stair gates, travel cots, sterilisers, plastic cutlery and high chair, absolutely free of charge!*
• Parking next to your holiday home
• Free kids pack for Young Explorers
• Indoor playroom at Yorkshire Dales
• A huge selection of games and books at Fistral Beach
• Cosy, family library at John O'Groats
• Outdoor games at Trewhiddle, with the indoor adventure Cornucopia, just 10 minutes away!